Today, we are half the way to 1.0. Still, lots of work and improvements need to be done, but your early feedback and support have been so helpful. On behalf of the team at Chative, thank you everyone, and let’s celebrate 1.0 together early next year!
👑 What surprise awaits you?
🔥 Facebook Messenger Integration is now live. It’s time to build relationships with your customers on the messenger platform.
Here are some more Facebook Messenger stats that prove how popular it is:
- Over 260 million new conversations take place daily on the Facebook Messenger platform. (Parr, n.d.)
- 40 million businesses are currently actively using Facebook Messenger each month. (Threlfall)
- Approximately 20 billion messages are exchanged between businesses and users via Messenger monthly. (Spajic)
🧐 What does Facebook Messenger offer you?
Adding this business messaging channel to Chative allows you:
- To handle all messages from the website and Facebook Messenger under a unified Inbox without switching your app to Messenger.
- To interact with customers anytime with a dedicated, rich, Messenger-like experience.
- To keep the conversations continued across devices & platforms.
- Accessible and easy to integrate.
💡 So, how do you get Facebook Messenger going?
We have prepared the document for you to learn how to use Facebook Messenger in an omnichannel inbox with Chative. For more details, explore here.
🔥 Other Improvements
- Allow uploading multiple files before sending messages. We know how annoying it can be to upload files one by one when the agent needs to send a lot of files. Now the agent can save a lot of your time by choosing 5 files and uploading them in one click
- Files limit shared in Inbox will be extended to 25 MB. This allows the agent to easily upload large videos and photos, making chats more vivid and convenient.
- New UI for Tag section, Custom Fields, and Contact Activities in Conversation Details. We’ve removed the empty input of the Tag section and Custom Fields and also shortened the distance in Contact Activities to streamline the space around Conversation Details.
🐞 Bug Fixes
- The unread message mark will be cleared after the agent opens the conversation.
- The number at field Assignment will display corresponding with the number of conversations in each channel.
- Contacts will receive the order of the newest unread messages correctly when they reload the website.
- The convo list will show the latest message instead of showing only the contact’s name and avatar.
- Contact activities will show the fully viewed pages and messages sent by both contacts and agents instead of not showing contact messages as before.
- The status of the conversation will not be changed unexpectedly when agents in the same organization opened or closed conversations simultaneously.
- All channels are automatically ticked by defaults when the agent first opens the contact page.
- When the agent clicks the “Appearance” link button in Chat as a landing page or Chat as a content section, the agent will be redirected to the “Appearance” section of channel settings correctly
🤝 Do join our community on Discord to receive the latest updates and contribute to our development progress.
✌️Stay tuned for lots of exciting new ways to use Chative in the future.
Kate Tran is a story-teller and a marketer at Chative. Her passion is to bring knowledge of chatbot trends to everyone. Despite of her busy schedule, she always makes time to read novels at the weekend.