👋 Hello everyone,
Chative allows your agents to add/select conversation topics in their inbox now. This helps you understand different contexts of conversations.
This update also helps you track agents performance more precisely by showing their:
- latest activities in the Agent report.
- latest conversations in the dashboard.
🔼 Other Improvements
- The longer your password, the more secure it is. The password must contain at least 8 characters in length, so we’d like to suggest you change your current one to be stronger.
- More interactive sign-up form. We set up an engaging conversation to help newcomers in sign-up process.
- Suggested list for Tag. Tag which you have added to a contact will be on the suggested list of another contact.
🔥 Bug Fixes
- [Inbox] The number of messages did not adjust according to screen size.
- [Chat plug-in] The greeting message re-displayed on the second visit, even customers had started the conversation.
- [Chat plug-in] The Greeting Message was overridden by another section in UI.
- [Billing] Pop-up of adding payment card did not stay stable.
- [Chat plug-in] Launcher icon was still clickable when leads form or live chat already displayed.
- [Dashboard] Checking guideline did not update properly with setting implementation.
- [Inbox] Contact avatar in inbox and conversation list was not updated .
- [Inbox]The figure for total conversations in tab browser was incorrect.
The more exciting updates are rolling out. Stay tuned! 💛
Kate Tran is a story-teller and a marketer at Chative. Her passion is to bring knowledge of chatbot trends to everyone. Despite of her busy schedule, she always makes time to read novels at the weekend.