How to add AI Assistant
To add AI Assistant to your plan, you’ll need to be an organization owner or admin, and on your desktop.
Step 1: Click on
AI Assistant in your sidebar.
Step 2: Click on
Create an AI Assistant.
Step 3: After giving the name and avatar for AI Assistant, click
Step 4: Choose the desired number of Monthly intelligent messages you wish to have.
Step 5: Click on
AI Assistant capabilities
The AI Assistant possesses a wide range of capabilities, including:
- Knowledge Base Accessibility: It can access and use information from the Knowledge Base.
- Memory: It remembers past interactions to improve future conversations.
- Access Contact Data: It retrieves and utilizes contact information for personalized assistance.
- Access Contact Tags: It leverages tags associated with customer contacts for better context.
- Access Conversation Information: It retrieves relevant details from ongoing or previous conversations.
- Access Conversation Topics: It identifies and addresses specific topics discussed during a conversation.
To understand the capabilities of AI Assistant, please refer to the provided information:
|Knowledge Base accessibility||10,000 blocks|
|Memory||10 previous messages|
|Access contact data||10 fields|
|Access contact tags||10 tags|
|Access conversation information||10 fields|
|Access conversation topic||✅|