Optimizing team collaboration is important for delivering exceptional customer support and maximizing efficiency. In this section, we provide you with a comprehensive guide on the best practices for team collaboration within Chative.IO.
Set up business hours
Setting up business hours will let your customers know when your team is available. To set up your business hours, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in to your account and navigate to the
Step 2: Go to your organization settings and select
Step 3: In the Business Hours settings, you will see three options:
- Disabled: Your team is available 24/7 and you do not need to specify specific business hours.
- Office Hours: Allow you to set specific business hours for each day. You can adjust the start and end times for each day of the week.
- Agent availability: If your agents have different working hours. Here, you can set individual availability for each agent based on working hours or online status.
Set up auto-assign rules
By default, incoming conversations are unassigned in the inbox. With the default Collaboration setup, you can set assigned rules so that incoming conversations are automatically assigned to specific agents. Here is the step-by-step instruction on how to set up auto-assign rules.
Step 1: Go to
Step 2: Select
Step 3: Navigate to Collaboration.
Step 4: In the Chat Assignment section, you can configure the assigned rules for incoming conversations.
- Manually assign conversations to an agent: Incoming conversations remain unassigned, you will have to manually assign conversations to a specific agent.
- Auto Assignment: Incoming conversations will be automatically assigned to any online agent.
- Default Assignment for Channel: Here you can assign a specific agent to a designated channel. All incoming conversations coming from that channel will be automatically assigned to the designated agent.
💡 You can also enable the option to automatically assign conversations to the agent replying to a message.
Here are some key features to help you organize and analyze customer interactions efficiently to provide personalized customer support, and improve team collaboration.
Add conversation topics
Easily categorize and label conversations with specific topics or subjects.
You can create new topics, and manage all existing topics in Settings.
Step 1: Navigate to
Step 2: Go to
Step 3: Select Topics and click on
💡 You can also quickly create a new topic during a support session by clicking on
Add conversation topicsnext to the contact name while viewing a conversation in the Inbox.
Add conversation notes
Enhance collaboration and information sharing by adding notes to conversations. These notes provide important context, updates, or instructions for team members involved in the conversation.
Step 1: Go to your inbox
Step 2: In your inbox composer, click the
Add note icon to add a new conversation note
💡The conversation notes will only be visible to agents and team members involved in the conversation.
Chative.IO organizes channels and agents within dedicated spaces called Organizations. You can join and switch between multiple organizations you've been added to effortlessly.
To switch between organizations, follow these steps:
Step 1: Click on your account avatar icon.
Step 2: Select the
Switch organization option.
Step 3: Click on the organization you wish to switch into.
Step 4: Your Organization will be switched successfully.
Utilizing mobile app during off-hours
Make the most of your off-hours by utilizing the Chative.IO mobile app. Our free and flexible app, with its user-friendly interface, allows you to stay connected with your customers and provide exceptional support anytime, anywhere.
You can quickly download the Chative.IO mobile apps here:
Or explore detailed instructions on how to use the mobile app.